Floatation modules can stand temperatures in range from -60°C to +60°C and are also resistant to sudden temperature fluctuations. There is no need to deassemble or remove construction in winter period.
Our foam filling technology:
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) 25
- Module maintains it`s shape and is resistant to mechanical deformations
- Compared to air-filled modules, our module retains floatation properties in case of hole
Advantages of plastic foam filled floating docks:
- modules can be assembled in custom manner, to provide desired shape of marina
- not a subject to corrosion; durable
- ensure desired height above the water level
- possibility of anchoring
- easy to conduct maintenance
- environmental friendly
- fast and easy installation
Order custom floatation module
We are full-cycle rotomolding producers. This means that our supply chain has stages such as computer 3d model design, development of prototype, mass production and quality control.
Today we are interested in extending our range of floatation modules. We welcome our customers to ask for custom products and promise to offer reasonable price-quality-time ratios .
To ensure, that our products function properly, right from the start, we offer our installation service. Viva marina installation team consists of qualified workers, supervised by one or two our engineers.
We will come to the site with whole set of required equipment (except small boat and crane machine). Once we are there, we take the whole responsibility for installation of the construction.